If synths or keys are part of any of your productions, then this is something that will really help you.
Whether they’re analog, digital, or virtual/soft synths, the techniques I go through in this video will get you thinking about how you can get your mixes sounding wider, deeper and much more balanced.
In this video, you’ll learn… A LOT about:
- How to use EQ on synth tracks
- How and why we compress synths
- How saturation affects synths
- What reverb to use on synth tracks
- How to balance tracks with the use of effects sends
…and much more!
Not only that, but I’m going to show you how these concepts and techniques can be used on any instrument in your mix…
Now, I’d love to know…
What do you do to get wider, balanced synth sounds in your mix?
Leave a comment below!
professional sounding mix every time…